Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The final Blog post for this course

This class was such a great experience.  I thought that I was going to be board and not learn anything that I didnt already know.  Although we did cover a good deal of things I did know how to do, I was really happy to learn about things like the online k-12 conferences and all of the digital manipulative that are out there for all different activities. 

I like having a blog for my education work and hope to continue posting throughout some of my other courses.

I also am thrilled to know how to put together a Web Quest.  I know that I will use that in the future without a doubt. 

Incorporating technology into the classroom is a lot easier than i thought it would be and a whole lot less overwhelming too.  You don't have to use technology for everything but being able to use it in a way that makes sense to your students will be a lot easier for me.

Thank you for everything Prof. Chamberlain!

No comments:

Post a Comment